A Dental Office That Cares
Many dental practices describe themselves as “comprehensive,” yet patients constantly find themselves being referred to outside specialists for portions of their treatment. To be truly comprehensive, we feel a dental practice should handle procedures entirely in-house. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Elliott Bay Dental.
“There is no need to refer you outside of our office. We can literally handle everything for you because our specialists are in-house.” – Dr. Kim
Comprehensive treatment benefits you!
At Elliott Bay Dental, we have both an on-site endodontist and periodontist. Having on-site specialists clearly sets us apart from other dental practices. Consider the benefits to you:
- Convenience – everything is done under one roof, simplifying your life
- Efficiency – multi-phase procedures can be completed in less time (often just one visit!)
- Less travel – rarely is there a need to go elsewhere for portions of your treatment
- Better results – our whole team performs at the level of specialty care. Because procedures are done in-house, Drs. Kim and Cervantes-Kim are able to monitor and provide input on every phase of your treatment!
Download our FREE Complete Guide to Comprehensive Dentistry.
It will answer such questions as:
- Why comprehensive dentistry?
- What is it?
- How does it work?
- Is it right for me?
We offer many specialized services!
As cosmetic and restorative dentists in Seattle, our team works with you every step of the way in implementing your personalized treatment plan. We offer many services, including:
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Inlays and Onlays
- Metal-Free Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Porcelain Veneers
- Periodontal Gum Therapy
- Smile Design
- Teeth Whitening
From start to finish, our experienced team of specialists stands ready to provide you with comprehensive dental treatment. We want to help you achieve and maintain a spectacular smile the easy way! Contact Elliott Bay Dental today to schedule your comprehensive exam.