“You never get a second chance to make a good first impression…” When one really thinks about it, isn’t your smile often the first thing people notice about you in most situations? What does your smile say about you? If there are aspects of your smile you wish you could change or improve–what would they be?
Porcelain veneers – the answer you’ve been looking for!
Porcelain veneers are thin, ceramic, tooth-shaped shells. The shell is bonded to the tooth’s front surface, re-inventing its appearance. Porcelain veneers by our Seattle dentists look and feel completely natural, eliminating virtually any imperfection in your smile.
“I love placing veneers. I think they are a great option for patients.” – Dr. John Kim
Problems routinely corrected by veneers include:
- Gaps or uneven spacing
- Chips or cracks
- Discoloration or dullness
- Short or misshapen teeth
Why choose Elliott Bay Dental for veneers?
- Good communication: Drs. Kim and Cervantes-Kim will spend as much time with you as you need – they are great listeners! They will ask about your smile goals and outline all options to reach them. We want you to feel completely confident with your treatment plan.
- Meticulous preparation: A solid bond between tooth and veneer is vital for long-lasting results. With extensive experience, Drs. Kim and Cervantes-Kim have become masters in the art of correct tooth preparation. The results they achieve speak for themselves!
- Attention to proper occlusion: Your upper and lower teeth must come together harmoniously in order for your porcelain veneers to last. Dr. Kim and Cervantes-Kim have great understanding of occlusion through their yearly continuing education, as well as association with noted experts in their study clubs. Their expertise truly sets them apart!
- Specialists on site to comprehensively treat your smile (gingival contouring).
Make a great first impression!
If you’ve been considering porcelain veneers, Seattle dentist Dr. John Kim wants you to know your dream smile is within reach. Request your veneers consultation today!