Searching for gifts can be an exhausting process – you know it, we know it.
Our dentists in Seattle compiled an online guide to alleviate your search and help you find a creative gift for anyone on your list.
Savvy Gifts for Men
So what do you get “the guy who has everything,” or someone who is extremely vague about what they want? Try these websites out:
“Gifts for Men. That Don’t Suck.” is Cool Material’s slogan, and it’s pretty accurate. From clothing and accessories to art and some fancy gadgets, this website features goods that are sure to brighten up his holidays.
- Bluetooth POP Phone The Bluetooth POP phone could be perfect for those who are constantly on the phone at home. It’s comfortable, classic, and eliminates up to 96% of absorbed radiation. Your brain thanks you in advance.
- Chromecast Chromecast was made for anyone who is sick watching videos on their laptop. Plug it into an HDTV and connect to your WiFi network to enjoy streaming YouTube videos, Netflix Instant Queue titles, and much more on a larger screen.
- Whiskey Stones Drop these little fellows into a drink — whiskey not required — to cool it down without watering it down.
InStash features its fair share of tech-centric gifts, but it goes beyond the gift-giving spectrum, making your guy feel extra special.
- LUCI Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer LUCI gives you the capabilities of creating. This device allows you to control your dreams for the ultimate out-of-body experience. Who wouldn’t want to take flight at will or battle the undead without the risk? The $144 price tag seems minimal compared to the infinite dream possibilities.
- Ron Burgundy: Let Me Off At The Top Who doesn’t want more Ron Burgundy in their life? The fictitious news anchor, popularized by Will Ferrell’s outrageously funny acting, is back with a book of his own—just in time for the release of Anchorman 2. Hilarity will surely ensue when reading this.
Chic Gifts for Women
Need to get the women in your life “the gift she will never forget?” These fashionable websites will help spark the creative juices:
Etsy is like eBay but craftier. It’s an online marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell unique goods. The big draw to Etsy is those goods are often crafted by hand, adding a personal touch to every item.
Etsy Top Finds:
Etsy’s goods are constantly changing and new sellers emerge every day, so we’ll let you check it out for yourself. That being said, here are a few categories where the creativity shines:
- Gadget Cases & Covers Spice up her gadgetry with a case or a cover that is as unique as she is. From pop culture references to artistic designs, the possibilities are endless here.
- Bags & Purses Give her stylish ways to tote around whatever she needs. A Gucci or Coach pales in comparison to a hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind purse.
The Grommet is all about launching undiscovered, quality products and giving them a platform to reach online consumers.
- Sculptural Graphite Pencil These pencils are as much tools as they are art. Every surface can be used to write or draw. And it doesn’t smudge on your hands? Now you’ve got our attention.
- Mason Jar Sleeve Leather and glass–is there a more wonderful matrimony of materials? This sturdy leather product turns any glass mason jar into an awesome mug!
Best of luck in your gift search!